Popular Posts

Friday 23 March 2012

THE SECRETS OF SUCCESS


THE SECRETS OF SUCCESS



*                        I am a great believer in luck…. I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.

*                        Some people dream of success, while other wake up and work hard at it.

*                        All the so called “secrets of success” will not work, unless you do.

*                        I know the price of success, dedication, hard work and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen.

*                        The more you prepare, the luckier you appear.

*                        I have always worked very, very hard… and the harder I worked, the luckier I got.

*                        No dreams come true until, you wake up and go to hard work.

*                        The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a persons determination.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sir,
    Why havent you updated this blog in 2013 ??
    We are eager to read more from you sir.

    ReplyDelete